Our take on the Andis Maven Clipper
Made in USA, the Andis 66385 Maven Adjustable Blade Clipper is designed for all-around styling. With just a single lever, the High-Speed Adjustable Blade Clipper adjusts from size #000 to #1 for fine to coarse cutting. The Carbon Steel Blade cuts wet or dry hair, be it thin or thick. The clipper is powered by a strong Magnetic Motor that runs smooth, quiet and cool. It produces 7200 cutting strokes per minute.
An ergonomic, balanced design offers a compact and comfortable fit in the hand for ease of use. The clipper is lightweight too. A hanger loop allows easy storage and quick access. The clipper has a corded operation. A replacement blade and 6 clipper attachment combs are included. The polymer construction has an attractive black gloss and blue swirl pattern finish for a smart look.Product Highlights
- Brand New
- Ideal for all-around cutting
- High-Speed Adjustable Blade Clipper (#000 to #1)
- Carbon Steel Blade
- 7200 strokes/minute
- Magnetic Motor-runs smooth, quiet & cool
- Single lever adjusts blade from fine to coarse
- Cuts wet or dry hair
- Ergonomically balanced design
- Hanger loop for easy access & storage
- Corded operation
- Blade 66240 included
- Includes 6 clipper attachment combs: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1"